User Generated Content terms
When you submit any content to our Site or Apps, this content shall be considered as user-generated content (“UGC”) which is visible to any other Site or App visitors. So by accepting these Terms, you agree not to contribute any user generated content the contains any of the following:
(1) Sexually explicit content.
(3) Derogatory, discriminatory or hateful comments or incitements against specific individuals or groups based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability, age, nationality, etc.
(4) Incitements to violence or other dangerous activities.
(5) Terrorism or other criminal activities.
(6) Insensitive or offensive comments related to natural disasters, atrocities, health crises, deaths, conflicts or other tragic events.
(7) Harassment, bullying, or threats.
(8) Dangerous products, illicit drugs, or inappropriate use or sale of tobacco or alcohol.
(9) Transactions in cryptocurrencies.
(10) False medical-related claims or contents.
(11) Content that infringes intellectual property rights.
(12) Content that you are not authorized to, or don’t have a legal right to, share, post, or otherwise display.
(13) Any other content that could be considered illegal, offensive or restricted under applicable laws or regulations.
You further acknowledge and agree that MammyApp, in its sole discretion, may block any UGC it determines violate the above requirements. And posting UGC in violation of these Terms, may lead to the suspension or subsequent termination of all or part of our Services.
By accepting these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree to only post user generated content that is appropriate for a family audience. You further acknowledge and agree that MammyApp is not obligated to actively review UGC prior to its display on our Sites or Apps, and that you are therefore solely responsible for the UGC you elect to post.
MammyApp, LLC. built the MammyApp app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by MammyApp, LLC. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-11-19
If you wanted to delete your account, just submit your mail in this form.
Important Note: by deleting your account, the system will automatically delete all your personal data